UDT, now in its 32nd year, will take place in Stockholm in Sweden on 14 - 16 May 2019. UDT will once again support the global undersea and security community with its most relevant exhibition and conference, bringing together key decision makers and influencers from military, government, industry and academia.
Recently, the undersea defence sector has been remarkable for the number of nations planning to expend resources in this domain, be that the number of Euro-Atlantic countries that have embarked on complex underwater programmes, or the rise in submarine numbers and other underwater systems in Asia.
UDT provides a focused and cost effective platform, so that your business can engage with the undersea defence community, network and meet prospective customers, showcase your products and services and reinforce your commitment to this ever-evolving domain. By matching the end users with the latest innovations in technology, we can maintain the health of the underwater defence industry, upon which governments and major corporations depend for their security.
With the global undersea defence and security community attending, exhibiting at UDT will get your organisation's innovations noticed by those that matter.
- Meet face-to-face with over 1,400 international, senior military and industry leaders
- Strengthen your relationships with existing customers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Gain access to key decision makers from emerging markets
- Increase your SEO through the UDT website and press releases
- Have a presence in the UDT show guide with a two year shelf life
- Launch new technologies and services to a captive audience
- Make new business contacts
- Engage directly with end-users – high number of attendees are from the navy
- Network with high-quality international attendees
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Have additional exposure with the use of our PR company and marketing